Cost Estimation & Budgeting Specialist – Ground Mounted and C&I Solar
Vienna, Wien, AustriaSolar Construction Engineering
About us: https://rodinaeg.com/projects/
RODINA is a leading international contractor in turnkey project development, EPC and O&M services for utility-scale solar projects and have unique practical experience in building over 60 solar power plants, 1 GW of projects successfully executed and commissioned. Leveraging its technical expertise and strong execution track record, RODINA pursues its strategy to develop, build, own and operate solar plants and aims at expanding its business activities into new EU markets with a commitment to renewable energy.
Growing our platform in the EU region, we are now looking for a Cost Estimation & Budgeting Specialist – Ground Mounted and C&I Solar to join our Headquarters Team in Vienna, supporting our group’s business growth in the Corporate and Industrial (C&I) solar segment and Ground Mounted segment for DACH Region with focus on following:
- Professional with in-depth experience in doing detailed costing and estimation exercises for small and large-scale ground-mounted solar power plants with varying design basis/ criteria.
- Preparation of BOM-based costing and estimation for large-scale solar projects and continuously updating the same for business decisions.
- Getting well versed with detailed engineering, costing analysis, price trends and most acceptable engineering practices and regular reporting to management
- Preparation of Bill of quantity for Prebid estimations.
- Analyze tender documents in order to prepare pre-bid estimates Conduct Contract/ Bid wise risk analysis of specifications and contractual language to develop a detailed project summary for management’s decision-making.
- Support price negotiations with detailed data and cost analysis.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electrical/ Energy Engineering from a reputed Institute.
- Min2 years of relevant industry experience in Solar Plant Estimations/ Budgeting and Controlling
- General understanding of IS / IEC codes and Industry practices
We offer you:
- Career growth and influence on the business in EU with a team of experienced professionals
- Modern workplace in DC Tower
- A high level of personal responsibility in a highly motivated team and the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas in the growing business
- The exchange at eye level through an open culture with flat hierarchies
- Unlimited contract
Salary: The minimum salary for this position is based on the collective treaty in Austria, and the final salary will depend on your skills and experience.