Fundraising Manager - Charity Funding
Vienna, Wien, AustriaSales & Business Development
About charity: https://greenchernobyl.com/
Charitable Foundation “Green Chernobyl” was founded in 2018 on the initiative of RODINA company. The main goal of the Foundation is to create professional educational programs for young Ukrainian specialists and graduates of higher education institutions and provide them with opportunities to gain practical experience with the leaders in the field of renewable energy.
In 2022, Charitable Foundation “Green Chernobyl” received European registration and opened an office in Vienna, Austria. Also, the Foundation has begun to actively develop several new humanitarian and charitable projects aimed at helping Ukrainian children and their families that were affected by the war and forced to move out of their homes.
- Conducting research on fundraising opportunities
- Writing, submitting, and uploading press releases as required.
- Writing funding proposals and submitting these to potential donors
- Preparing quarterly budgets
- Coming up with ingenious ways to raise awareness.
- Implementing a variety of marketing strategies and promotional campaigns
- Organizing and attending non-profit events and networking with relevant stakeholders
- Establishing good relationships with staff, members of the public, and the media
What you will bring:
- 2-4 years of fundraising experience, preferably in charity or NGO area
- Bachelor's degree in PR, Marketing, Business Administration or any related field
- Knowledge of English AND Ukrainian, German will be an advantage
- Previous experience in sales or marketing is also acceptable
- Knowledge of the charity sector
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills
We offer you:
- Competitive market salary level
- Unlimited contract
- A high level of personal responsibility in a highly motivated team and the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas in the growing business
- The exchange at eye level through an open culture with flat hierarchies
- Modern workplace in DC Tower
Salary: The minimum salary for this position is based on the collective treaty in Austria, and the final salary will depend on your skills and experience.